View Single Post
ChickenNoodleSoup
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2017
1,305 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2019 at 05:10 PM

Had both of my sessions this week. In the first one, I got him up to speed on all the things that have happened over Christmas and his time off.

On Thursday (in between my two sessions), I decided to go visit my old high school. I took a walk around it, had a few flashbacks, but was generally able to deal well with it.

When I saw T on Friday, I was mostly dissociating when I got there. He had to ask me multiple time why I seemed so upset. I told him about the visit and that I've been drinking a lot since then. I think he asked some more questions, but I started to hyperventilate and couldn't hear him for a while. So we worked on getting me to calm down for the first 15 minutes or so.

T asked whether I was upset because of the memories that this had brought up. I agreed that this might be a possibility. We continued talking more about the visit, where exactly I had been, what kind of things that I got reminded of. He was very careful not to push me to talk too much and listened a whole lot. I felt better after seeing him, although I still had to spend some time on my own.

Hugs from:
Echos Myron redux, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127