View Single Post
Anonymous55498

Default Jan 13, 2019 at 09:29 PM

I know this may not be what you want to obsess about now but... could not help myself to have a thought reading this in the OP: "In the final sessions, he admitted to having feelings (although wasn’t specific on that) and a connection with me that he didn’t have
with the others. He said repeatedly with happiness and hope (some times) that I can reach out in 2 yrs."

I remember there was some discussion on why the T was strict about the 2 years while there is no ethics rule that ex-T and ex-client cannot have a non-romantic friendship sooner. Plus, you constantly told us about how personal the relationship got, that you played some mysterious game that is way beyond normal boundaries/disclosures etc. So what if the T actually had some serious romantic feelings for you and that is the kind of relationship he would want to explore later? Why the 2 years? That in fact it's not that he does not care but he cares in really "inappropriate" ways? Dunno, it was just my first thought reading this post.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
DP_2017, Echos Myron redux, Elio, ScarletPimpernel