View Single Post
Anonymous32891

Default Jan 14, 2019 at 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyschCentral_User25 View Post
Hey there,

Sometimes I've wondered if I have/had a learning disability myself too. I'm sorry to hear that you were stuck in what you can call "lower-level classes" which aren't bad, you know? They may just go at a relatively, much lower pace, or have lower standards, but again -- that's not such a bad thing either haha.

I mean, it sounds like you're worried and you do care about your education, and the fact that you might've not fully taken advantage of it or that you wish you should have -- and hey, that's really great. School is school, you know. It doesn't really prove how "smart" you are. I mean, sure grades and tests can measure your "knowledge" on something, but hey, not everyone is going to master "conjugating words" or master "box and whisker plots". I think it's great that you care, that's a start. Maybe this can push you to do something more you know? Maybe that's going back to school, maybe it's talking to your doctor and getting diagnosed or something.

I think you're smart enough to care, and that's great, it really is. But hey, don't be so hard on yourself!

: )
I went to college and it was only while at college that I was diagnosed.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky