Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2019 at 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo12345 View Post
Iirc you have previously said your feelings crossed over into romantic and sexual as well as friendship for him. Might the dream not just be part of that? You're jealous of his new life (hence he's a woman) but there are some sexual feelings waiting to come out hence the trigger part?
Idk but the woman idea makes sense.... although it's not his new life as much as the people in it... because I got cut out.

I'm not sure why sexual feelings would be trying to come out when he isn't even in my life anymore and likely never will be? Like I think my mind understands that so idk.

As much as I don't feel therapy is for me being an avoidant, I'd consider it to work through the jealousy but I don't really believe anything will change. I don't think talking about something makes it change. I already know where the intense jealousy issue stems from... nothing to do with him. Happened ages ago. I don't need to explore that... I just wish there was a good way to work on it without therapy. I know I need to fix it. I've even had this issue with my best friend, I ignore her (she usually does to me with texts) if I hear about her traveling with a women friend etc. I wont talk to other women at work once they have talked to another woman in front of me. It's not just a T thing, I know that much