View Single Post
Alpha03

Member Since Nov 2014
Default Jan 18, 2019 at 03:34 AM

So there is a guy who is 39 (10 years older than me), who enjoys what seems to be bullying me:

1) Coming back in the mini bus from a place, he goes to others "I try to look in the mirror trying to look like a Barbie doll". Back in 2015 October
2) Someone at sports practice goes to someone else "this new guy is our secret weapon" and this guy goes loudly "WHO...ME?" in sports practice 2016

3) He deliberately lied to someone to miss me out of getting a free drink at a party.
4) He goes at the stage in from of everyone at a function "where's me" in a malicious way on easter sunday 2018.
5) At my birthday, he decided for the first time ever say happy birthday on a whastapp group but he did this to show others I've got no friends on facebook as he knew if he didn't start off saying happy birthday on WhatsApp the others would say it on facebook.

6) It seems to me whenever I am around a video with me included is not taken when I'm sitting with my cousins, the other times when I'm not with my cousins its taken

222) There's another time where he and his cousin found out I could do well in life and dramatically said a few words which they went to the sports team WhatsApp group to make it appear they are doing good. So why did they do that then? Only when they found out I could do well.

7) I'm sure he negatively tries to influence people

8) He puts me down in a subtle when I even talk to him

9) Some more things which I've forgotten

And there's others who follow the crowd and enjoy taking a dig at me.

Last edited by Alpha03; Jan 18, 2019 at 03:51 AM..
Alpha03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Goforward, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky