View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Jan 20, 2019 at 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I thought I could hear the sea if I put sea shells to my ear. I later found out it was just the blood rushing to my head.

I thought the song ‘Macho Man’ was called ‘Nacho Man’

In 1998, I saw my cousin watching TV and for some reason I thought she was recording live TV, and then was rewinding it, the way we can today. For years I believed she had a magic TV.

What is yours?

wait what?

you can't hear the sea if you hold seashells to your ear?

dam I still believed that
I used to believe that the people in shows such as dramas or soap operas were actually in danger when something bad happened to them (I later found out that they are just characters), but I still remember when the hospital drama casualty would be on and I'd scream when the patient dropped down dead or something- I later found out they were just acting

their's no such thing as the birthday bunny who delivers presents to you on your birthday

people like mickey mouse and captain hook dress up in costumes and are actually disney cast members trying to be that character for the children

if you dropped a CD on the floor it would break in to a million peaces!

people's smell depended on how long they'd been living on the earth (nothing to do with showering or washing, just time span)

trains/ plains/ cars are controled by magic, not drivers

high chairs were actually a punishment to try to get the kids to eat

if you ate chocolate, a little kid would come after you and turn you in to a chocolate bar

hotel was just a fancy word for jail

all the food we ate was made by mcdonalds, not animals
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul