View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Jan 20, 2019 at 01:23 PM

I will never trust the mental health system ever again.

After what I went through in my childhood of being forced onto medicine I didn't need because my doctors were greedy pricks and my mother lying to said doctors about my mental health issues to garner sympathy, and after being hospitalized or threatened with hospitalization when I wouldn't obey my mother's every whim, any chance of me trusting the system is now gone.

It's to the point where just being near hospitals trigger my PTSD symptoms. Even going to a hospital for non mental health related things is something that almost makes me feel like having a panic attack. Also, I am terrified of police officers because my mother would call them on me to make me go to the hospital to receive my "punishment" often time in handcuffs. I avoid hospitals like the plague now and am so terrified of police that I would be to scared to call 911, even if I had a legitimate emergency. Both the mental health system and my mother are to blame.

The mental health system is just a money grubbing Ponzi Scheme anyways. There are other ways to treat mental health issues. I would suggest looking into them.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32891, Crypts_Of_The_Mind, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Thirty shades