Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2014
1,041 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 25, 2019 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
I feel so crappy right now. I feel like I cant cope with one more diagnosis. Even though I know it has always been there. I feel like Im coming unhinged. The chatter is bad and Im telling it to shut up then I feel bad that I should nuture it. I have had some fleeting SI thoughts that I should just do it because somehow someone might find my trauma out now and I need to keep the chatter from telling. Whatever trauma that may be remembered. I finally get to talk to my daughter though. I dont want to ruin that but I feel myself spiraling. The whole reason I cant talk with my daughter is because I am hospitalized alot. My ex doesnt want to put my daughter through that. That is messed up. Maybe I can SH and that will be enough to help but it will have to be something major to help but not land me in the hospital.
How old is your daughter?
As to a "new" diagnosis, when that has happened to me (and it has, many times), I use that as a tool to find out as much about it as I can, and then, going forward, assertively use that tool. For example, "I have V, so I can't do W, but I CAN and WILL do Y." Hope that helps.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Rive1976, SlumberKitty, TrailRunner14