Lrad123
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2017
372 hugs
given
Default Jan 25, 2019 at 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elio View Post
RE the no response to email. I think I would have a major problem with not getting at least what would be equivalent to an auto response indicating that the email was received/delivered. I think in the long run this would be a deal breaker for me. I'm glad to see that it is sitting ok for you as this is your therapy and what your needs are is what is important here.
I obviously would prefer a response, but I’m trying to see things from his perspective, and I also don’t love the idea of feeling like I need a response from him. Again, I may have more dramatic feelings about all of this in a couple of days. I think he wants me to know that he is getting and reading my emails without needing proof. Based on our history, I am confident that he reads them in detail and takes them seriously not only because he tells me that he does but because he is able to refer to details even from old emails. Sometimes this is hard for me to remember after I haven’t seen him for a little while. That’s the tough part.
Lrad123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Elio, SlumberKitty