View Single Post
nouseforaname

Member Since Jun 2018
Default Jan 25, 2019 at 08:48 PM

I have been in an eff everything mood for a few weeks now. There is no "talking it out" or telling our boss. If this guy can't grasp my frustration that's on him. I did tell him once, in a nice way to let me do my job. So when he gets an ear full, eff him. Nothing will happen if I tell on him to the boss. I'll just be told to ignore it and the manager will have a talk with him. which will never happen. Either way I'm just a bottom guy.

Lol, things can get better. Again, this was supposed to be the better. Things seemed to be better than life said "hahaha eff you, didn't forget about you, you thought things were going to get better, hahaha". On top of all that, I was put into dispatching to learn how to do that, because surprise it's the new thing I have to learn, since I'll be doing it starting next week for a couple days a week. At this point I'm just being set up to be fired or quit. This is the kind of company that will do what they can so they don't have to pay unemployment.

At least I feel sick every time I eat something, so maybe since I can't eat anything I could just starve.
nouseforaname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky