View Single Post
Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Default Jan 26, 2019 at 04:18 PM

Yes but its a little more than that now. Its not about her caring right now. Its about the fact I cant cope with this new diagnosis. I dont understand it. She says her opinion is I am DID but I dont experience alters and she said that I am not like Sybil. So how can I be DID and not be like Sybil? One morning recently about 3 oclock I woke up with bad heartburn. I said to myself we need to go get some water ( my dad does not keep milk and I am anti heartburn meds because of all the side effects on tv recently) I have some unusual self talk as well. So she thinks I have parts but they arent that strong. I mentioned to her I felt SI but not really bad just fleeting thoughts and she said SI is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I was like wow thats all you have to say. Didnt help me through anything. Like talk about why I had those thoughts. On the plus side I talked to my mother about the diagnosis and she was supportive. Gave no mention of whether she thought it was true or not but as supportive as I can expect from my mother.
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote