View Single Post
nouseforaname

Member Since Jun 2018
Default Jan 26, 2019 at 10:01 PM

Had the confrontation with the a-hole today. He butted into my sale, so I walked away to work on another project I was asked to do. He brings out the stuff for the customer and tried to hand it to me. He tells me here's the stuff for those guys, I told him great job finish it now since you want to micromanage. The customers in the store all leave and I'm not sure if he was trying to embarrass me or whatever but he says "I was helping you because you got the customers the wrong parts". That pushed me, I screamed at him about how he micromanages me and all. I also make mention of how the customers gave me the wrong info and until he butted in I was fixing the issue. I then told him if he does it again I'm not responsible for what may happen.

He said something else as he walked away, I ignored him. A few minutes later I got a text from the gm to call him back when I get a chance. I texted him back and told him I knew why he wants to talk and that we will talk when we work together again. This will be tuesday, the gm only works monday to friday.
nouseforaname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky