healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 27, 2019 at 08:35 AM

I'm nearing my one month of using the service. There's the convenience of it all, I've kept my home balanced in a continuous supply of food. I mean, I'm not running out for having run out of various things and having to go after a hellacious day at either work or home where I'm tired and haven't really sat down with a list. There's been certain things that I am definitely paying less than I normally would. Plus it feeds into my desire to shop local/support local merchants in the sense that these Shypt shoppers are local and trying to find ways to supplement their own incomes. The two that I have had are friendly. And as I mentioned before, I came to realize that someone I know also does this, she lives 2 communities over and I know her story and why she finds extra means of income in addition to her full time job.

Yesterday's impromptu addition were some pencils as the kids are running low. I have started maintaining a grocery list. Can look at the total bill as I go to really think about what I am buying what I can add in etc. It's a game changer for me.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote