View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Jan 27, 2019 at 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Background Noise View Post
I started using Amazon when I needed to buy a bed frame and a mattress. At local stores it would have cost me $500 + delivery cost, and I had limited choices. On Amazon, I got what I need for $200, and arrived the next day to the door of my apartment!! I thought I didn't get what I ordered because they were two small boxes, and I thought how these could be a bed frame and a mattress!! But they were what I ordered. The mattress was folded, and the bed frame came in small pieces to be assembled with all the screws and tools. Since then I use Amazon for almost all non-food products.

Same here.

My $100 full size memory foam mattress and $60 metal bed frame works well for me.

Also, you can make almost any mattress have hotel quality comfort for cheap. All you need to do is buy a good bed cover, which is what hotels do to keep their beds so comfortable without spending a bunch of money.

That's what I did. I dumped maybe $250 in my bed setup and it outdoes people's $500+ fancy beds. Sure it may not look as pretty, but who cares?

Then again, my gaming PC is the centerpiece in my bedroom because when people come over and see it they completely ignore the bed because of how cool the computer looks in all it's RGB lighting glory

Last edited by Anonymous52222; Jan 27, 2019 at 02:45 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote