View Single Post
Txara
Newly Joined

Member Since Jan 2019
Default Jan 28, 2019 at 06:31 AM

I’m female, 13 years old. So I like have this person in my head which I want to talk to you guys about. They don’t have a name and I don’t know there gender because they’re like refusing to say anything to me right now. They only come and talk to to me to say mean things about people or when I’m trying to sleep. I can’t sleep unless I’m on my back because I see like a ghost like figure with big white eyes watching me and I think it’s the person in my head like haunting me or something. They share bad thoughts with me and I have to tell them to stop and I yell at them. I think this person is jealous of me and they want to come out of my head and become a real person. I think they’re waiting to become strong enough and take over or kill me. Everyday when I’m in bed at night that ghost thing gets bigger and I feel them on top of me. It’s scary and I try to close my eyes telling them to go away and sometimes they do. I don’t know if it’s this but someone told me it could be schizophrenia but I don’t think so and I know I sound crazy but I swear this person in my head is real.
Txara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
OliverB, Skeezyks