The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 31, 2019 at 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
When you complain about having no food in the house until one of your parents fixes the problem and that’s with a monthly check I think it’s fair for people to wonder how you will survive with no check. No matter how you frame things survival is more important than an expression of love. Idk maybe your parents will jump in and pay all your bills once you’re married? If so tell people to get lost. Maybe you’ve got a job lined up that will make consistent money? If so tell people your plan. They are looking at the big picture which looks bleak.

You think the big picture looks bleak? I hope not [emoji17]

Yes im very wrapped up in love right now.

I just applied for ssi to see if i can get some money when i lose my ssdi. But it may be denied cuz im already getting ssdi. I might have to apply for ssi after i get married.

Applying for a needs based program and a job is my goal. Until then i will keep with the job and my ssdi.

I think id make more if i was so casual about the job.

My parents wont pay. If anything my dad might. Not my mom unfortunately.

I will keep working hard. I feel like i know i can do this! I really do. Im just stuck on how to make more money. Im trying to be creative with it. Ever since i started making income in weird ways ive been getting ads for more weird ways to make income. Starting businesses, instacart, writing, etc

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII