View Single Post
scott88keys

Member Since Nov 2007
Default Mar 12, 2008 at 07:39 AM

Tymber--I'm not saying I feel like I should conform to society's standard. I just feel like I'm not very masculine, like I'm not in the club. I guess what I should be shooting for is self-acceptance. It's a big struggle. I know it futile to compare myself to others. . .but it's an automatic thought process I can't seem to stop. I feel like everyone else must be aware that I don't measure up either because growing up it was made very clear to me by all the other boys, family, media, that I didn't measure up. I don't know how to get these thoughts out of my head.

And Bryan peeing all over your toilet seat--so a 'real man' is someone who is inconsiderate of those he lives with? Is that what you're saying? I suppose you're just being good-natured and silly. See, I see guys being naturally goofy with each other. . .I don't know how to do that. My first reaction was "you're a jerk" for posting that, but on further reflection it just points out that I think too much and you're just fine for who you are and again I don't fit in.