Magnate

Member Since Feb 2013
401 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 02, 2019 at 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitimage View Post
Congratulations on hitting 1300 days greentires. That's awesome. I aspire to get into 4 digits on the days.

I am so sorry you have kidney stones. I've heard that they're incredibly painful. I have a friend who gets them periodically.

Are you going to have to have ultrasound treatment to blast them into smaller pieces that can pass?

Well I was at the hospital 4 times first they diagnosed me with UTI then a kidney infection i took antibiotics that made everything worse. I went to my doctors on Thursday and explained or gave him a symptoms list of everything that has happened. And he said he thinks it’s something immune system something or rather. Then I showed him my left flank and it’s swollen like really swollen. But not as much as Monday. I harsh lost weight the easy way puking but it smelled like sulphur which totally means kidneys in my mind last night and every other 2 nights a week. Always seemed to be the nights I receive my meds from the pharmacy on delivery. Yeah so I did my bloodwork yesterday waited hours on end to get it drawn a literal hour between the time I sat down to the time i went in. And about another 20-25 mins before I left. By the time I got home it was 10:50am and I left at 8:15 at my house.

I Thought I would be able to sleep but I feel like crap. Someone keeps texting me and Facebook calling me at 4am it’s now 4:30am. Lol. I went to sleep at 12:30am after I took meds someone dropped off money they owed me at 10:45pm. I wanted to go to bed early but I guess not.

I’m going back to sleep for now.