View Single Post
TheSeaCat
Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2018
3,607 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 04, 2019 at 10:45 PM

Hello everyone and it is Monday again why does the weekend always feel so short. Anyway I like work and going there honestly doesn't feel like work. It's something I truly do enjoy. Granted today was busy and I saw very little of my office since I did have a new nurse to show around and make her feel wanted. Then I had to deal with an argument between providers since they didn't like my idea so I had to smooth ruffled feathers. Plus it seemed like the day of complaints just because people wanted to complain. Busy Monday then again it is Monday so maybe I will have a better week.

Tomorrow I am meeting the Supervisor of the Housekeeping service we use and that is probably going to be a large mess; but my arm is still red and it's been a week and I have been on a topical steroid. They poked the dragon and it wants to know why we use such a harmful cleaner; used in really a non public area. So got to do my management duties and make sure it doesn't happen again. I also stopped a got another lock for my office and now only my boss and I have a key for it; so I will not have to worry ever again about harsh scary chemicals in my office. I know that sounds ridiculous but this I know for a fact will not happen again.

M and I are still really good we hung out after work and then when I got home I took a shower and did my night routine; I love my dress clothes but I don't think anything beats the comfort of a legging.

I am sorry to all of those who are suffering. You get extra hugs.

Hugs to everyone

Trintellix 10mg once daily
Buspar 10mg three times daily

Hugs from:
cashart10, Innerzone, liveforsummer, Nammu, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123