View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Default Feb 07, 2019 at 10:15 AM

I've not had sex before. but if I were to have sex, I think one of the last things I'd think about is my penis size.

There are many ways to please a lady outside of having a big penis. A man's hand can comfort a lady as well as his tongue can. A man's strength can also please a lady. A man's warmth can please a lady too, as well as his muscles can.

I believe that women are more pleased by a man's heart rather than his body. For instance, a man with a small penis, but who takes a lady out on a good date and a good dance will satisfy a lady more than a man with a big penis but who hired her.

There are some people who can have surgery to enhance their body parts. Let's compare your concern with another about men thinking of women's cup size. Would you be more excited to have sex with a man who has surgically big breasts or a woman with natural small breasts? Even men are not only attracted to big breasts, but some due consider other factors. I honestly don't like big breast women much. And so I'm sure that some women don't care for penis size.

If you are with a lady who explicitly cares about penis size a lot, then I would stay away from that lady. You should stay away from such a lady too, as your worry about performance would cause you stress that you could avoid with the right partner. and honestly, most women (whom I met) don't care about penis size or sex. some of them are actually scared of sex.

also, some women fake satisfaction. So you wouldn't really know if your penis size is actually making a difference. However, if you've treated the lady very well before going to bed with her, then you can feel more sure that she is satisfied with you for more than your penis size or performance.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
luvyrself