Chat Moderator

Member Since Dec 2016
4,864 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 07, 2019 at 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findingreason View Post
Hey everyone. How are things going today?

I'm...a little unnerved. Told the band leader last night I was going to the health centre today for my knee. Well I did just that around 3pm. Well, I am waiting on the opposite side of the street after my appointment for my wife to pick me up. Guess who comes driving up just a minute or two before? The band leader. I don't know if he saw me, but I saw him. Kinda scared me. What if he is stalking me, or its just a large coincidence? I can't stop thinking about it.

What's everyone up to?

This may have just gotten a whole lot more scary to me. I went to a local market with my wife and roommate, and I saw a car that looked much like the band leader's car. I think it had the same plate number. Took the number down, gonna compare it to when I see his car tomorrow at band. I'm freaking the heck out. What if he's out to get me? What if others are watching my every move. Stalking me on here, finding me in real life, and then going to do something bad to me. I'm scared. I don't want to get hurt. My hands are shaking and sweaty.

Idk what to do...

Hugs from:
Desoxyn, Loial, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic