View Single Post
Anonymous49675

Default Feb 07, 2019 at 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post
Saw Baby T today

He's nice enough, very friendly... that alone scares me. It's exactly what I had before. However he's only 45 min sessions, 50 if it's a bit tough.... and he has no email or VM there since he's so new.

We mostly did intake, and he did a lot of rambling. (which reminded me of T) He did say he's very much the lets make lists/plans and work toward goals together type. He will do homework of other accommodating things if need be

He only works Mon and Thur at this location. I think we spent maybe 5 min tops discussing T and I teared up just mentioning it. He said something about "You probably feel a lot of mixed emotions about seeing me, because you had a great match and now you feel like it's some sort of replacement" I just about lost it then... cuz I really do feel that.

He's nice enough that he offered to push me if I got stuck leaving since the parking lot was unplowed and it was a mess in there. He has a ton of toys in the office, like fidget toys. I didn't get much of a feel for how he would work with me on this issue as we didn't get to discuss it much.

So right now I'm debating on the older T and baby T. I have both still scheduled Monday for a second session. I had hoped after today I'd know for sure but I wasn't expecting that much of an intake with such a short session... so I felt like nothing was done. I'm debating if I should see both a second time monday and then decide or what. It's so hard. I don't want anyone but T... so it's like really depressing to choose either one.
I'd see them both again

Thanks for this!
DP_2017, elisewin, growlycat, here today, LonesomeTonight