Thread: Thank You
View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Feb 08, 2019 at 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wander View Post
Just a shoutout everyone who has replied to my posts in the last two weeks, especially the last 8 days. It was the most terrifying episode of psychosis I have had in a long time, and different in nature as it was my treatment team who I knew were controlling, manipulating and 'out to get me'.

Somehow I was dragged into hospital and the staff managed to keep me safe, by some miracle to be honest. Today is day one of feeling grounded. I have been happy, calm and level-headed all day. That is a good sign. Last night I was out of control though so I know it is going to be a little journey back to stability.

I see my pdoc tomorrow morning and if he approves it, my parents are taking me to the beach for a swim (hot day tomorrow) then to my sisters for a catch up with my nieces and nephews. I am so lucky to have such a supportive family. I do not take them for granted.

Thanks you again so much. You are part of my support team that kept me alive and helped me recover. Much love and peace to you all.
Wander, I'm happy that you are starting to feel better and am glad you were kept safe. Do enjoy your beach day 🌞! We've got nice beaches in my state, too, but few people would be enjoying them now in my neck of the woods without a coat.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor