Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 09, 2019 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubonicPlague View Post
I had to go to the ER twice within 8 days for flu like symptoms and they finally tested me for Valley Fever, I hope I get my results back soon. My caffeine addiction is getting out of control and I'd effecting my weight loss, electrolyte levels, and my life in general. I'm severely stressed at this point and I feel like I'm letting myself go with my new job, not to mention they pay me way ****ing less for only getting paid twice a month. I made 327 for two weeks, yeah, work sucks, and so does living at the poverty level with health issues getting in the way of everything.
I hope you'll be feeling better. I can relate to the stressedness. I'm thinking of starting to try and meditate. Been watching nature shows on Prime. They are relaxing. It is hard living at or below the poverty, level, yes, I have been for a long time, too. I hope you are getting help with your health issues.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,