View Single Post
nouseforaname

Member Since Jun 2018
Default Feb 10, 2019 at 10:48 PM

What an effing week I have had. It started with my friend calling me out of the blue (haven't really talked to my friends or family in about two months). He asked me if I could take him the the hospital for an operation if his cousin couldn't do it. I am all for helping out my friends and family when I can but first I had no clue he was going in for a surgery and second he called me sunday for a ride on tuesday, maybe. Fast forward to tuesday morning and I decide to go shower before I take him and his girlfriend to the hospital, I bent over slightly to clean my leg and threw out my back. Took me 10 minutes to get out of the tub and another 15 to put my clothes on my wet body.

The next few nights sleep didn't really come because I couldn't get comfortable. I close at work on weds, then need to get up early so I could dispatch on thurs, so sleep really didn't come that night but closing fri gave me some rest at least. Still worn out from the week I was told on weds I would have to come in early sat so I can dispatch. I got home fri and went right to sleep, thinking I could maybe get a few hours, nope my a-hole boss texted me to tell me one of the drivers who was going to fill in for another driver wasn't going to be in. This caused me to only get a couple hours of sleep since I can never go back to sleep once I'm up. I *****ed about it all day to anyone who asked how I was doing. Still am *****ing about it. I texted my boss about the rules of texting and calling and how you don't do it at 1am in the morning unless it's an emergency and either a friend or family member of mine.

Today I got to work and started to feel real sick, threw up a little between running to the bathroom. Put out a message on this app we use at work and no one responded to come in so I could go home. On top of it the two people I was working with didn't help by taking the brunt of the work, I ended up helping the most customers, controlling what the drivers needed to do and finished up a project I started awhile back. At least the other two got to hang out and catch up on youtube videos. By the way one of the other two is actually an assistant manager who did none of the managing, cause everything fell on my shoulders. I flipped out a little, hard to go full anger while your feeling sick, and they gasped at me like I was in the wrong for being upset.

Weds if I am feeling better I go back to work again. I am pulling the manager to the side and going to have a very long and angry talk with him. I want a raise for all the extra responsibilities that have been given to me. I want a weekend day off and it's going to be sunday. The reason for this is everyone that I have worked with on sundays thinks it's a do what they want day. Drivers come in late, leave early don't do any of the work they are told to do, even by the manager. The counter guys disappear and ignore their work to watch videos on their phones. If I get any answers or responses that I don't like I will quit on the spot.
nouseforaname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky