View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Feb 13, 2019 at 07:56 PM

I'm sorry you are experiencing all of this anxiety. It's been a few days since you posted this. Perhaps circumstances have changed? You asked about going to the Mayo Clinic. Of course this is not really something anyone but your physician, perhaps, can really advise you on. The Mayo Clinic certainly does have an international reputation. People from all over the world go there when they need cutting-edge medical care. And I don't think it ever hurts to get a second or even a third opinion. Doctors don't always get it right any more than anyone else does.

I personally have never heard of spinal compression causing anxiety. But the fact I haven't heard of it doesn't mean it couldn't be possible. I think what I would do, if it were me, would be to talk it over with my doctor. And then perhaps see if there is some sort of intake office at the Mayo Clinic facility you would attend & see if they could advise you regarding the appropriateness of being seen there. (It may take a few phone calls to find someone who can help I would presume.) You would want to make sure your visit would be covered by whatever medical insurance you have though. I doubt services at the Mayo Clinic come cheap. Good luck with this!

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky