View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 15, 2019 at 01:20 PM

Hi ennie

The social worker does not care as well. The only thing is to WAIT until the problems will become so big that the courts will have to care. My wife is driving my car without obligatory insurance and tells my daughter that is no problem. When I tell my daughter that it is not allowed she starts to defend her mother and tells me I'm wrong, an obligatory insurance is not necessary.
I went to the police and they told me, quote: "We do not care as long as she does not have an accident or is controlled in an traffic control."
The insurance told me that they do not care as well, whether or not my wife is driving the car with expired insurance.

No, my wife is still not EX. She does not help with anything to become EX, blocks the court where she can block it and the court, as written before, has no hurry to investigate and help with this situation.

Sometimes, I feel like "Mr. K" from Kafkas book "The castle".

Definately the new lover is a troubled soul and he is proud that he is my wife's savior. Meanwhile I'm quite happy that he interfered with my family as only by that I got enough distance that I could finally understand what mythomania really means.

I knew always that she was "lying". I thought she would have to UNDERSTAND what she was doing when I explained that to her, and could not understand why my explantions never would have any consequence, no learning, no understanding, no self-critizism.

But as long as I was living every day with her, the constant emotional state of emergency hindered me to understand the reason for it. My father was living with us for quite some time and the father of the "nanny" was living with us, caring about my old father who needs a care person for his daily life. My father ask me many time WHY we would always be in the emotional state of emergency and I told him that I "cannot communicate" with my wife.

I had the feeling it was me not finding "the right way" to communicate the way that my wife would understand what I wanted to tell her. But it is simply impossible.

My guess is that the court will not do anything about the situation but the financial problems of my wife and her lover will increase to a level that they will have to move away, most likely they will split apart when this will happen. Just my guess about how my wife's brain as mythomaniac "works", actually I do not care what will happen with him, other people my wife left would think about suicide, one wrote a biography mentionning his suicidal acts after my wife left him.
Today, this "old man" refuses to even think that his love 25 years ago, could be a mythomaniac. He stopped communicating with me a few months ago, he wants to stay her friend...;-)

Anyway, next week I will know whether we can move forward in at least getting the obligatory health insurance for my kids done. And then get them the obligatory family doctor.
Maybe another person who could help...

It's possible because the only thing my wife would need to do is NOT BLOCK the court and then get the documents necessary they sit on.
Still, the texts she wrote me show the usual sentences and thoughts that make me speculate about whether or not she really has the documents I have been asking the court for, since November last year.

Thank you for your thoughts and sympathy!
Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949