DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 15, 2019 at 01:35 PM

Hi Mickey

Thanks for your sympathy!

Well, everyone has to deal with something.
I personally feel fine, living in one house with my old father, my partner and her father is comfortable and pleasant. I believe that for all my children this situation now is already better then when we lived together as they did not have a week of emotional relaxation every 14 days - and I did not understand the condition of my wife and tried to "help" in a way that was impossible.So much time and energy LOST for NOTHING, because I did not understand mythomania before the split.

My partner is the best partner I ever met, (I know her for almost 4 years), I have a nice project, people I love around me...

I just need to wait until the situation for my wife will explode and she will have to leave the place I rented for her 3 years ago.
As she won't get another place suitable for the children, I will get the children and the court will, then, just confirm the facts. I think that is the usual way "justice" works here: wait until the reality has created the facts that then just need to be confirmed by a stamp.

So, I can wait, easy. Just my oldest son starts to remind me on my mythomaniac sister and his mother and I hope that there will be a possibility to get him a therapy as soon as the mother will loose her power over him.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Open Eyes