Lrad123
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2017
372 hugs
given
Default Feb 15, 2019 at 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannahsays View Post
This would make sense if your therapist was the type who did email with clients, but he isn't. You are the only client he did responses with, and I'm under the impression that you're the only client he has an arrangement with to read emails from. To be a misbehaving kid in this situation, you would have to have a privilege taken away that other clients are given. As far as I can tell, this isn't the case.
I don’t agree that it matters how he treats other clients. I never asked for special treatment and had no knowledge of whether or not he emailed with other clients until we had been emailing for quite some time. I felt bad about it when I found out and he emphasized that he believes each client has different needs. He allowed and encouraged emails from me for over a year, and regularly gave emapathetic replies, then abruptly stopped without discussion or warning. It has nothing to do with how he treats other clients. He has the right to stop replies, of course, for whatever reason he wants, but it does matter *how* he does it.
Lrad123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
BizzyBee, koru_kiwi, LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete