View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
Default Feb 15, 2019 at 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
That said, a second reason is more people are becoming that way because of child rearing practices.

I agree that there is the danger of people mislabeling others with a disorder because they read about it, though. I even warned my students about that when I taught Abnormal Psych. Is someone trying to label you? (You don't need to answer this question, of course.) I am just concerned that your life is being made miserable in some way.

On more comment: I don't think a true narcissist or psychopath "suffers" from it.
So PC should be a place where children of narcissists gang up? I mean it will happen. It's no longer a welcoming place for people WITH ASPD as it once was.

Why even have a section for members with ASPD when they will find no support here? Just the opposite. It's not nice to lure them in.

Of course they suffer. Not like others but most people cannot fathom a world outside their own head, YET they pride themselves in THEM who have EMPATHY. Jeez. We know psychopaths are not easily aroused. So they can never be happy about the small things in life. Between kicks, they live in boredom, that is actually quite painful. Try filling your brain with old type neuroleptics that wiped out almost all dopamine. Those people suffered a lot from never being able to feel. Narcissists suffer if they are in situations where their personalities are not at all appreciated. There are such things as narcissist crashes.

No, I'm not mislabeled. But it is enough there is a member here who has like 50+ posts about how horrid us aspies are.

Same difference really.

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, Travelinglady