View Single Post
noonereally

Member Since Feb 2019
5 hugs
given
Default Feb 16, 2019 at 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejones24 View Post
Sorry you went through that. You should have reported her. There are still some good therapists out there you just have to find one. I believe you will find a good one dear.
yeah i should have. i didn't know how/where. i did write a bad review on her and i think she knew it was me because like a month later she left me a voicemail telling me she had to talk to me because the insurance company contacted her and she had a question for me. the thing is she didn't accept my insurance so i knew they definitely did not contact her. i ignored the voicemail and she sent me an email subjected "trying to reach you" i ignored that too. the more i think about this the more i think she really was crazy
anyway i've tried two other therapists since then and they really did not help me at all. going there kind of made me feel a lot worse because the further back i go into everything that's happened the more depressed i get. i honestly hate therapy and i'm hoping there's a way i can get to a point where i'm all right without it.
noonereally is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky