View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,046 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 18, 2019 at 02:30 PM

Guilloche. I am home alone during the day and I actually think I am going to feel safer there than here, even though the houses here are duplexes and very close together. Here there always seem to be random weirdos around and some seem to be checking out houses to burglarize, especially this time of year when a lot of houses are empty because people are on vacation. Where we are going, there is a security gate and guard that calls if someone says they want to go to your house. We need to still do some work, but I hope to be moved in in about a month.

Yeah. I feel the same way. Dogs will bark, mine aren't perfect, but it's the long barking episodes (like the dog next door to us) that are unbearable.

I am curious about this thing that your neighbor bought to help with the barking. Is it that much trouble for her to activate it when she's going to be out for shorter periods? It seems like that would be the best option, for her to activate it more frequently. But, obviously, you can't force her. Maybe if the neighbor on the other side also has an issue, she will start to realize she needs to do it, or risk being told she can't have the dogs.

I hope eventually you can move to a place that is better for you!
rechu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
guilloche