View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2019 at 09:02 AM

Question is in the title. I know we can put people on ignore so we don't see their responses. Is there a way to actually hide threads? Kind of like Facebook will allow you to hide certain kinds of posts? Dealing with some issues here and trying to see if there are some differences to help manage the stimuli.

Please don't respond with lots of questions or philosophical rhetoric about ignore or opinions about what I should do. This is not intended for a big discussion; it's just a technical question. I just want to know if what I asked is possible and if so, how to do it.

Thanks.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Hugs from:
hopealwayz