Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2008
63 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2019 at 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai View Post
Is cyber sex the same as sexting, roleplaying/describing acts? I've never really seen the appeal of it and it doesn't do much for me. Even in a relationship it feels awkward and I avoid it. It's like the anxiety of sex and spontaneous creative-writing, without any of the pleasure of sex. Maybe if my partner and I were talented writers of erotica it would actually be hot, but my experience with it is mostly half-assed strangers on hookup apps saying variants of "I'm gonna do [basic sex act] to you"

What kind of things are you supposed to say? (you don't have to get detailed, i just don't understand the usual format or back-and-forth conversation)
Hi mogwai
To write erotica just take your mind out of the everyday and imagine . Not just the act of sex but what leads up to it. What kind of things that would feel good if you got the chance to try them.
The anticipation of something is sometimes all it takes without all the wham bam.
But then again it can be turned around and describing fast sex might be the thing that does it .
But a simple glance over the table and a toe run up his leg might be enough for someone to start filling in the gaps of a story.

daggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote