View Single Post
Anonymous48690

Default Feb 24, 2019 at 10:58 AM

Me neither. I feel like I just don’t have it that bad being what has happened in the past that I can remember (which would probably fit on a piece of paper): really wasn’t that bad.

I do have other personalities that take over...but the awareness goes on even through another part, but all the memories is theirs and stays with them. Since an awareness between parts somewhat exist while people with DID (assuming) don’t have this...I fit in a gray area all my own...welcome to my gray area.

Sometimes I can pull back from the front and watch, like being in the backseat of a car not doing the driving. Sometimes I think that I’m a mindless eyeball that just watches and sometimes think- interacting with life through the others or as them.

Right now, I’m in head talking through a female outward part I can tell by the way she talks and moves, typing the stuff I say and my head voice very muted. Also fading away as I lose focus to the front with the conscious as she is assuming control and awareness...which begs the question..am I just a part, too?

How is it for you? I bet it’s not the same.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky