View Single Post
coralproper
Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2007
Default Mar 14, 2008 at 06:36 AM

that is exactly what it did, a cold low flame, the first 2 burners exnited closest to the regulator, then the rest lit (i quess) the piolet flame but not the burners, I lit the burners manualy, but it was kinda windy and they were burning so low and cold all but the first 2 went out, and the burner adjustments did not work, they stayed the same whether they were on high or low

so I went ahead a shucked the corn and boiled it inside, but was still able to grill the steaks, it just took them a long time to cook

not sure if people "carry haunts" but ,I believe I have been haunted since I was a very small child,by different spirts

at our other house about 3 miles down the road ,we had bought 5 acres that had been logged at one time but, long since grew back over, I sent a bulldozer(the largest one around) out for 10 hours to clear a spot for the house, I found reminents of a house existing there at one time, a old wagon weel (the iron frame) a horse shoe,hand type well pump, and bricks ....... I always had bad feelings there though, and never felt welcome
coralproper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote