View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 24, 2019 at 05:25 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, venusss You have every right to live your own life. You don't have to have kids if you don't want to. Your mother has to understand this. I'm so sorry. It must be very hard for you. Perhaps cutting off contacts with her is a bit extreme if there aren't any other problems. If you feel like she's getting too overwhelming for you, I'd suggest to definitely cut off contact with her. You need to send a clear message to her. That's just my opinion, though. The final decision is up to you. Take all the time you need before making any decision. I feel like it's very important. Parents' expectations are not easy to deal with. But we need to move and to live our own lives. You're an adult and you can make your own decisions. I hope your mother will understand that. I hope things will get better soon for you and for her. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
venusss