Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2018
3,607 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 26, 2019 at 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I have 70 charts made and 47 returned doctors orders so it is definitely going in the right direction.

Meet with the director of nurses for one of the nursing homes that I go to, on thursday...I think...I have it in my planner, just too lazy to go look at it. We will come up with a contract for the year. I will bring my liability insurance certificate and proof of TB test. Will need to update this yearly. It has been 10 years since they checked me out.

Am still seeing new clients only if I can get verbal orders for them, then I schedule an appointment. My work load has been light thank goodness so I have been able to get things organized. I am finding mistakes along the way so I just need to be more careful and stay on the task at hand. I have set up a system to track orders. A visual orange dot next to their name on their charts so it is easy for me to see if I have received orders back for them or not.

I spend hours a day on the phone leaving messages for family members, doctors offices, getting orders, creating charts and charting, faxing requests for orders, verbal orders etc.

It feels good to be doing these things....I have needed to get my ducks in order for some time....too bad it has to be under these circumstances.

If they felt I was a threat they would have ordered me to stop my practice but they did not so I will continue my business. This case could take years to settle. I need to relax and have faith in my lawyer. However, we just found a big error in my statement. I repeated myself from one paragraph to the other. sigh
My lawyer did not catch nor did we. sigh

I have asked clients of mine to write letters of support. One may back fire. I asked him to not include that I treated his ingrown toe nails which could be out of my scope of practice. But he did and even worse said that he had been to 2 podiatrist with no relief but since I have worked on his feet he is painfree. Just tonight I have a clients family who is going to write the board of nursing . I treat both her parents and declined her because her feet were beyond my scope of practice. This is the perfect letter.

The lawyer said 5 letters and I have about 8-9 if they all respond.

Mardi Gras is a week from tomorrow. I will give up drinking for lent, it starts the day after mardi gras on ash wednesday for 40 days.

Will see if I can do this.
Bizi who is drinking like a fish....
Sounds like a very productive day; I hope everything goes well with the meeting.

Trintellix 10mg once daily
Buspar 10mg three times daily
TheSeaCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bizi