View Single Post
CrystalGirlx

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Feb 27, 2019 at 09:29 PM

People don't just change over night. He is manipulating you into returning, and will eventually still exhibit the same behaviors again.

I ended up putting a restraining order on my ex fiance once due to him basically having a complete freak out episode. I had called him "nasty" and he grabbed me and put his hands around my neck and SLAMMED me into the wall so hard it left a hole in it. He dragged me down the stairs, and then shoved me outside with barely any clothes on in the pouring rain which ended up leaving bruises all over me. He THREW my purse outside which completely ruined everything in it.

I ended up dropping the restraining order. He had come to me crying saying he knew he had a problem, and he was pushing away everyone he loved with his anger and rage issues. He said he had completely deserved it, and he was so sorry for what he had put me through.

Three years later? I am a lying B*ch who manipulates and abuses men. I am the abusive one. I am mentally unstable. I had even brought up to him that he had actually said that he deserved the restraining order at one point. I was raged at, had the police called on me, and told I was a pathological liar and an "fing c*nt" for ever saying he deserved that. He never said such things. I am a liar. Abusers are wonderful manipulators.

It doesn't change. People who behave like this need to be medicated and in therapy. Don't just accept a "I need to be taught". People who behave like this have chemical imbalances who need to be under the supervision of a psychiatrist and be seen by a psychologist. I would say a rare few actually really acknowledge they have an issue at all. This is NOT your boyfriend. He has NOT changed. He is manipulating you. Eventually he will begin to physically and verbally abuse you again and it will get progressively worse.

Last edited by CrystalGirlx; Feb 27, 2019 at 09:46 PM..
CrystalGirlx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote