View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2019 at 07:09 AM

I'm so sorry you went through all of this, raging vortex I'm really happy that you're alive and that you're here with us. The world wouldn't be the same without you here. I hope that horrible man got arrested and got what he deserved! Some people are just awful. I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. You didn't deserve it at all. I hope you're feeling a bit better now! I hope your emotional abuse will stop soon as well. I'd suggest to cut off contacts with all the toxic people in your life if you can. Although perhaps you would have already done it if you could. I'm so sorry. It must be very hard for you. You deserve nothing but kindness and love in your life. Like you've said though, this is a start. Hopefully things will only get better from here. Don't give up hope! I'm sure you'll get through this just fine. You're a strong, wonderful person. I hope things are going ok with your alters as well. Keep fighting. Stay strong, raging vortex. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. I'm so sorry you've had to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote