xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Feb 28, 2019 at 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyJoe View Post
Just yesterday i lost my best friend due to spending everyday with her and got very emotionally attached. All I could think of was her and did everything for her. I thought she had an attachment too but found out she doesn't want anything more than friendships. But now I just can't see her at all without hurting and feeling love for her.

Maybe your friend is just trying to make sure this doesn't happen and the friendship will deteriorate into nothing. They're in a relationship/married so hanging out twice a week is a decent amount of time. Spend too much time with someone and really connect can backfire like it did to me. Be happy you have a friend, I have no one to talk to now.
You can always talk to me.She came today and brought me a coffee this was so surprising because she usually doesnt stay on a Thursday.She really is a good person it is just sometimes she can get short with me and me being very insecure and sensitive it bothers me .I have told her that to.I just feel like sometimes there are days when I need to hear a friendly voice but I cant call her.I just want to be there for her if she needs me,she wont even tell me what is bothering her because she is afraid I may get anxieties .I have told her it doesnt work that way with me,so I never asks her what is wrong she doesnt want me to have more stress,I do appreciate that but sometimes u do need someone to talk to,
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote