View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2019 at 01:19 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Crook32 It must be very hard for you. Please don't give up. I know it's a very stressful situation for you. I hope things will get better soon for you. You don't deserve to suffer like this. We're here for you if you need support. You can count on us for that. I hope this thing will settle soon and that you'll win it. It has been going on for a while now. It's understandable you'd feel tired. I'm so sorry. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you. Try to hang on. You deserve to get better and to feel good. You deserve to live a good life just like everyone else does. Stay strong, Crook32. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote