Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2012
129 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2019 at 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post

Sadly he has nothing next Thurs but he had Monday pm. I didn't wanna go back so soon but eh... might as well. Otherwise he now has Friday afternoons there but afternoons are harder for me with my job. So I'm not 100% keen on therapy right now. I'm angry because it's not my T. I'm angry I have to deal with **** still, but he seems at least willing to really put in effort on it. So hopefully it can help. We also agreed not to bad mouth T. I said, he can tell me things if he didn't like what he says or whatever but don't talk negatively about him. I told him I'm still very protective of him and I'm not ok with that from people. They dont' know him like I did

So pretty decent session. On the plus side I was able to comfortably sit the whole time, which I haven't done much of since surgery and I managed the stairs well.
Glad you're feeling better after your surgery. Not being able to sit without pain is a ___ . I think you did great with being open about what you do and do not want from therapy, and I think his suggestions are spot on. It seems like a helpful way to proceed, and I think it took gumption for you to go. I hope it continues to be helpful.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
DP_2017, LonesomeTonight