DP_2017
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
Default Mar 02, 2019 at 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouracres View Post
I feel for you. I’ve read what you’ve shared about your prior experience and oh dear, my heart goes out to you. Therapy is hard enough, and I can’t help but get angry on your behalf for how things ended with your T. Not even just as a client, but as a human being, you deserve better than that.

Being avoidant does make therapy a bigger challenge. I’m finding the space to be grateful for it. I’m certainly learning a LOT about myself. I didn’t think I’d progress so slowly through the process but yeah ... I am grateful for that. My T is really good with pacing and making sure I feel secure. It doesn’t always make sense from one session to the next, but when I step back and view the overall process, I feel good about it. And happy that I’m sticking with it.

I’m glad Baby T is going well for you so far. He seems really competent, kind, and good with boundaries from what you’ve written. You deserve that. <3
Thanks but I do still love my t and i don't think he was bad or harmful . Just being a client turned on me in the end when he left. Baby t is ok but I hope to have no relationship beyond being a job with him

Hugs from:
fouracres, SlumberKitty