Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2019 at 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryingtobehappy5 View Post
I am a great listener and very empathetic. I make people feel comfortable and believe there is good in literally every single person unfortunately some have just had it burried due to their circumstances. I will stick up for anyone even if I dont know them, everyone deserves some understanding.

People have told me that my honesty and openness since my diagnosis have made them feel more accepting of who they are and things they struggle with. I hope it will also lead to my childen being less confused about their childhood even if I cant make it perfect for them. I was very confused as a child and shocked learning things as I grew older leading to a lot of anger.

My dark sense of humour is an acquired taste but my H is learning to like it haha and around the right people it is great.

H and I are both very loyal and passionate when it comes to each other, we fight and love strongly and are both good at turning the first into the second. My relationship with him and the kids are the most important to me and the other day my 8yr old said "but you and daddy dont need to get happier together" I cried because I was so happy they could see how much love and happiness we have even after the last two years of life being so incredibly hard on all of us. Must be doing something right.

Love this post, I dont really stop to think about my positive traits and had to think on this for a while. Thanks Christina!

You are amazing, all the things we think are just “little “ add up to huge things when we actual let ourselves realize it

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Sunflower123