xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 03, 2019 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagan85 View Post
Hi Carol, sorry you’re having a tough time with things at the moment, it sucks when there seems to be no relief from symptoms!

Can I ask why you might need to cancel the visit to your shrink? He might have to review your medication, or at the very least he might have some tips and strategies to help you cope better.

Also, I don’t know if you’re familiar with mindfulness techniques, but I’ve found them to be very helpful in the past.

Hope things get better for you soon. :-)
Well they are saying a huge snowstorm on Monday I think that maybe part of my problem I f I know there is a storm coming I just get very anxious but I have had enough of these feelings sometime this will happen just before my gerd acts up.Like when I swallow it is like something is making me gag my doctor did tell me it is the gerd,I just dont understand why I have to get so restless before this happens plus I am a nervous wreck on what to do.If the roads and sidewalks are clear by then I can go but it is Tuesday,Also I got this awful feeling that my best friend wont be here and when that happens I feel alone and scared.The appointment is for Tuesday see I have to use a walker and I dont want anymore bad falls I had one about ten years ago .Landed in the hospital for a few days then awg this is awful a nursing home for about 3 months.Believe me I would not go to one of those again if they paid me.The nursed are rude they dont care about the patients.I would rather go to see my doctor that way I can get my meds I am only there anyway to do that.He knows about my pins and needles feelings he said it was from one of the meds so I have to take some meds to help get rid of this feeling it is not working it feels like a feeling of withdrawal but I am taking my meds .Today it is about from the beginning of my chin to my toes it just a feeling like you want to jump out of your own skin,it comes and goes but since Friday it has been like this.I hope my friend can stay tomorrow cause she has a way of making me feel better.I have tried even rubbing my legs ugh,some say rain some say 4-8 of snow.i didnt mind snow when I was a kid so naturally if it is slippery out I cannot go anywhere.I think maybe once I do see my doctor perhaps all of this may go away but then again sometimes it just comes for no reason,it is so annoying ,no pain at all just annoying.I suffer with tremors to and I am on inderol for that.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
NightRain2019