xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 04, 2019 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagan85 View Post
Oh dear, I can certainly see how you’d be worried in weather like that!

It sounds like you have a lot of health/medication related issues that are causing you a great deal of anxiety, and as a daughter of an elderly mother independently living at home, who also has mobility issues, my heart goes out to you.

I really hope your friend can come to visit, and that that chirps you up for a time, at least until you can see you your shrink!

:big internet hugs:
It has been a bad day all around they cancelled everything so that means my friend wasnt able to come and see me.What a wasted day the snow already stopped by 7 am then the sun was out at 8 so they didnt have to cancel schools and meals.She my friend doesnt like it either when they cancel her meals on wheels.She has told me plenty of times she would have rather been here with me to sit and have a good laugh.I was okay but I just kept on falling even with a walker I was falling then I had the big one I fell and crashed into my glass entertainment center. Blood was everywhere I got stuck in a nursing home for three horrible months, the nurses were rude and could have cared less. I had to do physical therapy at least they were nice up there.i am just so scared of falling and on top of that my stomach is bothering me now.Dont need a stomach ache when I have to go out.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote