Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2013
3,076 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2019 at 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fleurs View Post
Well, I cannot be sure if it is a delusion, but a few things make me think it's something to look out for and talk to your doctor about it. I would say the fact that it is something you believed before when you had psychosis and then stopped and now you are thinking it is real again might be a sign it is your thinking being off. Also, while I know people do believe in miracles with religion, you seem to think you are being focused on by God, in a way that comes off as a little more extreme to me. Like that your shower water might suddenly be turned to holy water, or that you are being personally asked to reject your husband to be pure. Unless of course this is part of what others with your religion might typically think could happen. Do you hear God speaking to you or are you just thinking that this is what he wants? I think there could be reason to at least mention it to your doctor, and see what they think. I really can't say not being your doctor, but seems worth discussing.

I have in the past had God speak to me, even call me out by name, but not now. It’s just a feeling I guess. Not sure how to explain it better.

Every finger in the room is pointing at me
I want to spit in their faces then I get afraid of what that could bring
I got a bowling ball in my stomach I got a desert in my mouth
Figures that my courage would choose to sell out now

Tori Amos ~ Crucify

Dx: Schizoaffective Disorder
cashart10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, yellow_fleurs

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky