View Single Post
Calla lily12
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
979 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Mar 04, 2019 at 11:00 PM

This forum is special to many of us. Sometimes, it's a lifeline. It really is sad when people argue over the simplest of topics. I doubt that anyone here intends to hurt another by their responses . I just feel like yelling STOP IT!
If you disagree, disagree but do it respectfully (like most here do ) If you don't believe a post, what is forcing you to reply? I'm not trying to be a know it all....I just care deeply about this forum and it's members. I have to follow my own suggestions, also. Just, please , take a breath . Please ….. we are all here for different reasons, but they're all valid. If they aren't, the mods will take care of it. Please can't we be more civil?

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, Anonymous40643, Anonymous44076, CepheidVariable, Fuzzybear, guilloche, lizardlady, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, Raindropvampire, seesaw, SlumberKitty, Taylor27, Thirty shades, Travelinglady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
CepheidVariable, Fuzzybear, healingme4me, Iloivar, lizardlady, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, mote.of.soul, Open Eyes, Taylor27, Travelinglady, unaluna