Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
I've had a hard time keeping on top of threads. Lots of stuff going on, my mom (who I am sure has BED) having a lot of health problems (gallstones stuck in bile duct, gallbladder surgery, now they've found a spot on her kidney).

I'm still exercising too much, doing somewhat better with eating. This morning, though...ugh. It actually got really cold here (around freezing and the wind chill was lower), and I went running this morning. OMG, my Raynaud's was so, so, so bad. Thank God H could work from home today because he had to help my daughter with most of getting ready for school and driving her there. I was fixing to go to urgent care, the ER, try an emergency appt. with my rheumatologist, and finally, my hands started doing better. Stupid ED, convinced me I had to run even though I know I have Raynaud's and that gloves don't help me much in this type of weather since it's not like I own super heavy winter gloves as there are maybe 5-7 very cold days each winter here, if that.
What is Raynaud's? I should look it up but am going offline in a second. So sorry about your mom and your's health acting up a lot. I hope you can find some relief. I got this huge icepack I ordered from Amazon yesterday for my back and shoulder pain and it really helped a lot to use it last night. I was having a hard time sitting at my desktop pc. We are having some harsh weather too, it just snowed and looked so pretty. But I'm not going out there! Too cold for me. Do you ever talk back to your ED thinking? I do that sometimes. Sometimes it helps and sometimes not for me. I know it tells us some stupid things; at least mine tells me a lot of crap.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,